- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- 1. Information Collection, Use and Sharing
M.A.D.E is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except in accordance with this Policy. We may collect, use and disclose information collected on this site for the following purposes:
- To determine your admissibility and to register you for your selected educational programs
- To contact you regarding your status with M.A.D.E
- To provide requested products and services
- To respond to your inquiries and provide support
- To test, correct and improve our content, applications and services
- To develop new applications, products and services
- To improve the site and services we provide to you
- To administer promotions in which you have indicated an interest
- For our internal marketing purposes, which include, but are not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
- For sharing with our partners who may contact you with respect to their educational or other services
- For sharing with our partners or business associates who are performing services on our behalf
- To analyze how the site and services are being accessed and used
- For investigation of information security and information asset protection-related incidents
- To prevent potentially illegal activities (including illegal downloading of copyrighted materials)
- To analyze academic and learning outcomes and preferences
- For external academic research and scholarship done by other companies
- To analyze risk and business results
- To provide you with information concerning arrangements and other options for the repayment of funds loaned to you for your education
- To maintain educational and business records for reasonable periods.
- And/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit or security requirements applicable to M.A.D.E
- 2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (786) 332-6233:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- 3. Security
We take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your information to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Thus, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee you against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control, and you provide information to us at your own risk. You should always take care how you handle and disclose your personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email or other Internet channels.
- 4. Cookies Policy