Revit Level 2
Prepare your designs to be built!
This course is intended for people who have foundational skills in Revit and want to explore the process of preparing Construction Document Sets.
Participants will practice creating complete records needed to communicate designs with clients, engineers and builders. These sets include floor plans, elevations, 3D models, material specifications and schedules. Getup to speed with the latest software in the the design and construction industries!
- Produce coordinated drawings, schedules, and specifications appropriate to project size and scope and sufficiently extensive to show how design solutions and interior construction are related.
- Examine interior construction, building systems, structural systems and non-structural systems.
- Focus on principles of sustainability.
- Devise creative two and three-dimensional designs.
- Gain an understanding of laws, codes, standards, and guidelines that impact fire and life safety including compartmentalization and movement.
- Select and apply appropriate federal, state/provincial, and local codes; standards; and accessibility guidelines.
- Explore Revit communication techniques and technologies appropriate to a range of design and construction purposes.
- 23 rd CLASS ONE
- 30 th CLASS two
- 6 th CLASS three
- 13 th CLASS four
- 20 th CLASS five
- 27 th CLASS six
- 6 th CLASS seven
- 13 th CLASS eight
- 20 th CLASS nine
- 27 th CLASS ten
Personal Laptop with operating system minimum OSX or Windows 7 (If Using iOS,Virtual Box (or similar software) will be required to run Windows)
AutoDesk Revit Student License available for free at:https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/revit
Please wait until AFTER the first classsession to install yoursoftware.
Mouse with scroll wheel
M.A.D.E reserves the right to alter or change class titles, content, and instructor. Classes may be canceled and students rescheduled. This program is not designed or intended to qualify its participants for employment. It is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of its participants.