Wedding Planning (3-Day Seminar)
Help others bring their vision to life!
Explore the business of wedding planning with a specific focus on clientele in South Florida and Central Florida. Participants will gain valuable industry insights from pros who have experience in Florida markets. We will investigate the hottest venues for both local and destination weddings, as well as trends in decor, food & beverage, and entertainment. Face-to-face networking and personalized instruction make this course a valuable experience for anyone with a passion for planning weddings.
- Wedding Planner Identity, Branding and Trends
- Added Value of Bridal Consulting
- South Florida Wedding Markets (Cultural Requirements)
- Site Visits to South Florida Venues and/or Event Suppliers
- Destination Wedding Planning
- Pricing, Billing & Collecting Payments
- Proposals & Contracts to Vendors and Clients
- 04th SATURDAY
- 05th SUNDAY
- 11th SATURDAY
Personal Laptop with access to word processing applications (Word or Pages, PPT or Google Slides, Excel or another spreadsheet program)
M.A.D.E reserves the right to alter or change class titles, content, and instructor. Classes may be canceled and students rescheduled. This program is not designed or intended to qualify its participants for employment. It is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of its participants.