Introduction to Fashion Styling
Take your passion for fashion styling to the next level!
Fashion takes on many shapes and forms. Our fashion styling course introduces you to how to use designs and styles to create a unique image for personal and professional clients. With a focus on personal styling, image consulting and editorial styling, you’ll learn and refine the skills needed to build your fashion styling portfolio. By the end of the course, you’ll not only complete a fashion lookbook that showcases your fashion styling capabilities but learn the skills necessary to pitch your business and styling skills to future clients.
- The Art and Science of Image Consulting
- Personal Styling (Style Evaluations, Wardrobe and Closet Evaluation)
- Assessing Facial Features, Coloring, Body Types, and Proportions
- Developing Client Profiles Pertaining to the Goals, Lifestyle, Personal Style, Personal Coloring, and Body Type to Improve Overall Image
- Client Pitches, Public Speaking, and Presentation Development
- Building your Business with Social Media
- Digital Design Skills (Adobe Photoshop & InDesign)
- 9th CLASS ONE
- 16th CLASS two
- 23st CLASS three
- 30th CLASS four
- 6th CLASS five
- 13th CLASS six
- 20th CLASS seven
- 27th CLASS eight
- 6th CLASS nine
- 13th CLASS ten
M.A.D.E reserves the right to alter or change class titles, content, and instructor. Classes may be canceled and students rescheduled. This program is not designed or intended to qualify its participants for employment. It is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of its participants.