Study Abroad - Launching Spring 2018
Coming Soon! Earn credits and travel.
Our France-based sister schools will be welcoming students to come experience the French culture while studying design at their Paris and Nice locations in 2018.
You will get the opportunity to spend 3-weeks in Paris, where you can fully immerse yourself in the “City of Art” while you work to receive program credits. Classes will be held at M.A.D.E’s sister schools with like-minded Parisian art students.
• Engage in numerous cultural and social activities, and build lasting memories with classmates
• Private guided tours to historical landmarks, museums, and monuments such as the Louvre, Versailles, Notre Dame, and more
• One day trips to visit castles dating back hundreds of years
• Speaking panels hosted by renowned French artists, designers and entrepreneurs with Q&A
• Available to all students that meet a minimum 2.5 GPA
• No previous French language study required
• U.S. citizens receive a 90-day tourist visa; non-U.S. citizens are responsible for obtaining their own visa
Will be available to students enrolled started Fall of 2018.
For more information and enrollment forms contact an Academic Advisor on campus or call (786) 332-6233.
No, M.A.D.E’s participating sister school is located in Paris.
No. In order to complete an internship abroad, an individual would need to apply for a work visa among other necessary documents. With the added liabilities, as well as the French language, completing an internship abroad is not an option for M.A.D.E students at this time.